What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

need suggestions for LED fan that is comparable to the NF-P12 redux-1?

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Premium Corsair and Noctua fans have been expensive for many years now my friend. Like everything else over the past year they have creeped up a bit too.
well...you can buy a 5 pack of some decent Arctic Cooling fans for $25 off Amazon. the fans going for $50 cannot be that much more technically advanced :p

...but yes; inflation is a biatch! :p

crazyea

well...you can buy a 5 pack of some decent Arctic Cooling fans for $25 off Amazon. the fans going for $50 cannot be that much more technically advanced :p

...but yes; inflation is a biatch! :p

You said you want something comparable to Noctua. Even the most basic Redux fans are almost $20 each. You also said you wanted RGB. Lastly when I look at Amazon I am finding a basic 5 pack of Arctic Cooling fans for $70.

There are many many discount fans with RGB and without. If I knew that was what you were looking for I wouldn't have posted.

If I was buying, the corsair fans are the ones I would go with.

Good luck in your hunt.

crazyea

These are cheaper, but the diffuser isn't as good nor is the static pressure. They are however cheaper and are still quite good.

Latest posts