What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Izerous

Folding Team
MacBook Pro's thermal design... Yes it has been hot outside and been getting as hot as 32'c in the house but i'm seeing throttling as bad a 23% total performance Wednesday (77% reduction) and regularily down to 60% (40% lost) just doing lighter tasks.

ipaine

MacBook Pro's thermal design... Yes it has been hot outside and been getting as hot as 32'c in the house but i'm seeing throttling as bad a 23% total performance Wednesday (77% reduction) and regularily down to 60% (40% lost) just doing lighter tasks.
Wow that is total BS. I mean maybe if you had it sitting on a table on your deck in the sun or something like that. But just cause it is a bit warm inside should never throttle something like that.

lowfat

Staff member
Files not found is always a good sign after updating software.
20210702_182942 (Large).jpg

3rd install now and I'm sure I'm going to have to do it again. SIGH.

Izerous

Folding Team
Why are patio umbrella bases sooooooo god damned expensive!?
Mine is a cantilever style with an X shaped base or you can bolt it to the deck. To use the X shape you need 4 patio stone or something similar to act as weights so 4 bolts it was.

clshades

Why are patio umbrella bases sooooooo god damned expensive!?
If it's a permanent location there's other options. Get one of these that the umbrella pole slips into the pipe, not too loose. Attach this to the deck, thread a 2-3 foot pipe (longer is better - bottom of table) into this flange plate and drop th umbrella in. Works like a charm, easy to pull the umbrella out on windy days/winter storage. These flange plates are more solid than they look, just need good screws and a solid base to screw into.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210707-122440_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210707-122440_Firefox.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

gingerbee

small rant home inspection we gotta do the roof right away which sucks around 3g but the good things are everything he said that house in is perfect shape besides the roof so all good paperwork signed we close on the 27 of this month yayayayayayayaya

Latest posts