What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Getting pretty annoyed here... At my office we have a shared washroom with all the other businesses on the floor. There is one company who's employee's decide not to wear masks when using the common area or bathrooms. I confronted one guy, saying "hey, you guys dont wear masks?" he replies "NOPE" ... so im at work, I dont want to cause any fights.. who knows if this ass is a psycho or what ever.. I tell my boss, and he tells the building manager.. and still.. no fkin masks!!! Not sure what to do now.. im thinking of emailing the company from my personal email and threaten that ill spread it on social media if they dont start complying... or Ill just start locking the door behind me when I use the bathroom.... like the simplest thing to ask someone, wear a fkin mask!!!!!!!!! so tired...
well...before you go full firestorm on social media, talk to the company owner / manager first and see if it can be resolved amicably?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
are they from alabama in usa on contract seen some stupid behavior from being asked to wear a mask. straight up insanity like asking to wear a mask entitles you to assault someone lol

sswilson

Staff member
<snip> so tired... <snip>

My better half works retail and this is her current mindset. Dealing with the public during Covid is exhausting, and many folks in publicly facing jobs are close to the point of just saying enough is enough and retiring.

Shadowmeph

Getting pretty annoyed here... At my office we have a shared washroom with all the other businesses on the floor. There is one company who's employee's decide not to wear masks when using the common area or bathrooms. I confronted one guy, saying "hey, you guys dont wear masks?" he replies "NOPE" ... so im at work, I dont want to cause any fights.. who knows if this ass is a psycho or what ever.. I tell my boss, and he tells the building manager.. and still.. no fkin masks!!! Not sure what to do now.. im thinking of emailing the company from my personal email and threaten that ill spread it on social media if they dont start complying... or Ill just start locking the door behind me when I use the bathroom.... like the simplest thing to ask someone, wear a fkin mask!!!!!!!!! so tired...
yes people think they get all he shots they cannot get COvid the reality those shots help to lessen the effects of covid they are not a cure , so a person can still get it and spread it . I have my mask and wear it in stores offices