What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

Vittra

True, but with Visions you may be able to get an even better deal instore.

This is good enough for me though, this pricepoint with the Costco warranty addition means it's time to try out OLED.

Herne

True, but with Visions you may be able to get an even better deal instore.

This is good enough for me though, this pricepoint with the Costco warranty addition means it's time to try out OLED.
Yeah, you guys talked me into it. Using an early Sharp LED 40" that I have been happy with but time to move up from 1080-60

crazyea

Yeah, you guys talked me into it. Using an early Sharp LED 40" that I have been happy with but time to move up from 1080-60
Me too. Finally convinced myself to pull the trigger on that 65" C1 from Costco. I figured WTH, time for some OLED action. lol (y)

BTW, they are back in stock online at Costco as of my post here.

EDIT: And 65" out of stock again. lol less than 3 minutes later.

FreeKnight

Not a 'hot deal' since it's a bit of a niche market, but for those of you with an Nvidia shield, the Virtualhere server license is 50% off right now. You need to purchase it via the shield using a browser and not via a PC, but it still saves you about $25 USD for those of you that use moonlight/gamestream or want to plug in various usb devices.

sswilson

Staff member

Basic MS wireless KB + M kit @ $20.

I like to keep a NIB basic kit around to bundle with used kit when it sell it. Pretty hard to argue against $20 for a wireless kit.

edit: Same price at amazon.....

sswilson

Staff member
I don't think it's "possible" component swap. It's been confirmed and it's now QLC vice TLC memory chips.

I own a couple of the earlier SN550s, but don't think I'd buy one of the new ones.

Last edited:

Bond007

I don't think it's "possible" component swap. It's been confirmed and it's now QLC vice TLC memory chips.

I own a couple of the earlier SN550s, but don't thing I'd buy one of the new ones.
Updated the post to get rid of the question mark phrasing. I knew it was confirmed, but wasn’t sure if it was a permanent swap or just a change based on availability (not sure what you will get).

Bond007

Found on RFD. Samsung 980 500GB for $60 at Staples online. On sale for $75, and a $15 coupon (84835) brings it down to $60. No DRAM cache, so not a drive for large/consistent writes, but otherwise a good drive if you can live with possible difficult Samsung RMAs in Canada.

Latest posts