What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I was able to find all 4 tps and programmer for my car for $90 shipped to my door when Costco told me it would be 45 each sensor not installed
can you DM me where please? I literally just finished buying a new set of rims/winters for my R4P, so programming clones on the cheap would be great.

gingerbee

yup, just secs just need to find it.

what car make.

DM'd you the updated links for the ones I have and the programmer.

as I said in the DM there not clones from what my dealer says there the same as the GM ones.

Last edited:

Solace

You can still collect pc points at esso or redeem.

I personally like chevron but their rewards program is the worst I’ve ever been involved in. Lol If you have cibc you can link to get an extra per litre discount.
The value of the online gas rebates and other stuff is horrible. Tbh when I think about it, its barely worth my time unless I get what I wanted. The car washes have best value except the machines are terrible unless you use them frequently as the soap does not sit long enough to take off any grime.

I also realize 5 years of using them generated a whopping 200$ and it was more of a headache trying to use the pass at most places than the convenience.

Pretty sure I just need to go to burnaby location or maple ridge where I redeemed a car wash since those machines might still be working.

FreeKnight

Really wish mainframe customs would get their tools back in stock. I'd like to do some custom wires and move my X570 build back into my Ncase, but there's no way I'm fitting all the cables in there cleanly with an AIO as it is now.

gingerbee

omg, why now, someone has a founder edition 3070ti for under 700 and I don't have any extra cash I mean I could take it from saving but I really don't like doing that. its un-opened too 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 it also sounds too good to be true which always makes me worry.

well that's never a good sign the user's whole for sale thread is gone and so are my posts made on the sale thread hmmm makes ya wonder eh

Last edited:

Shadowmeph

wow really Google, I have a few Gmail accounts I used them for none personal things but this is the second time i have received a request to prove that I am, over 18yrs old and thehy ask for creciit card or picture ID
"
For a more age-appropriate experience, Google has changed some of your settings because you aren’t confirmed to be over 18.
If you’re 18 or older you can verify your age when you check your settings."
"

Choose how to verify your age​

AOh14Gi11edDp0Mh-FysJI3U-U9CKHBuooFvqvgBnvs=s20-c

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@gmail.com

Use a credit card to verify immediately
You won’t be charged. Any transaction fee will be fully refunded.

Use your ID
Submit an image of a valid ID like your driver’s license or passport. It may take up to 3 days to verify your ID.