What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Omg Halloween candy what a surprise what that cost nowadays, we have been in an apartment downtown for so long didn't need to buy any, So I and the wife had a budget of 200 and I wasn't happy when I saw how little she got for it. I mean it should get us through but wow your dollar doesn't get you what it use to.
Yeah it's bad when a single pack of 100 lil Candy's is $15 it adds up fast I managed to spend $400 over period of 3 weeks if they don't cancel Halloween kids will be happy on my street.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Wow! You're diving into the deep end there ST. I wish you wellness.

Thanks Valkyrie!
Hard to believe years ago I was shy, introverted and reserved.
Now , ZFG, I'm out in the world to create content for people. I can't count the number of streamer videos that have helped me in games, via directly or indirectly.
Now I get a chance to be that help. I'm not going to go half measures on it, that's for sure.

-ST

sswilson

Staff member
A pack of 5 3' Cat6 cables to clean up the Wall'O'Wires a bit.

Added to that.... 2X 1', 2X 1.5', and 1X .5'. Spent a total of $30 on cables, but I'm reasonably certain I've got all the bases covered for the neatest possible routing.

Also grabbed a 5 port Ubiquiti switch. ($36 w/ free shipping is a pretty decent price for a "managed" switch)

Lysrin

2019 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT. My neighbor saw me bring it home tonight and he's all excited because he wants me to do a dump run. First bloody day owning a truck after 20+ years. I bet tomorrow someone asks me to help them move.
My name is Lysrin, and I approve of this purchase.

:) Nice truck Sir!

Soultribunal

Staff member
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT. My neighbor saw me bring it home tonight and he's all excited because he wants me to do a dump run. First bloody day owning a truck after 20+ years. I bet tomorrow someone asks me to help them move.

Hey Sugar, so I have this Piano......

Hope you got a good deal, vehicle prices are so inflated right now.

-ST

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Hey Sugar, so I have this Piano......

Hope you got a good deal, vehicle prices are so inflated right now.

-ST

This was the truck my dad bought 6 months before he lost his license. It had 7,046 kms on it when I picked it up. It was a fair deal for both of us. I just ordered new wiper blades and rubber floor mats after driving it to work in the pouring rain this morning. And I'm currently shopping for a retractable tonneau cover as I don't want to be hauling the kids' hockey gear in the cab. My pickup driving buddies warned me against the roll-up and folding ones. It's funny, the insurance is less than my 2013 C300 by five dollars a month with all the same coverages. Cheaper parts and repairs I guess.