What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Fallout: New Vegas

lowfat

Staff member
Looks good! Any chance you could share a mod list you are using, if it isn't too much work? :)
Did you also grab the free Fallout 3 GOTY from Epic a week or two ago? If so you'll want to start w/ Tale of Two Wastlanders.

Install all its dependency mods afterwards.

And then these.

Heaps Replacer. Seemed to make a massive uplift in FPS. Relieves some CPU bottleneck. Went from low 60FPS to 75-115.

Adds settlement modding to game. Sounds like FO4 stole this idea.

Texture mods

UI

Other

Lysrin

Did you also grab the free Fallout 3 GOTY from Epic a week or two ago? If so you'll want to start w/ Tale of Two Wastlanders.

Install all its dependency mods afterwards.

And then these.

Heaps Replacer. Seemed to make a massive uplift in FPS. Relieves some CPU bottleneck. Went from low 60FPS to 75-115.

Adds settlement modding to game. Sounds like FO4 stole this idea.

Texture mods

UI

Other

Yes I did grab Fallout 3 I believe.

Wow. That's great @lowfat ! Links and everything. Thanks very much for taking all the time to do that!

lowfat

Staff member
Tried on desktop's 5800X3D versus the 5800H in my laptop. Running @ 1440P over 1080P on the laptop, and still getting 100FPS higher on average.

FalloutNVLauncher_2022_11_03_14_51_44_543.jpg

ipaine

This is making me want to play it again. I always ended up falling into the hole of spending more time modding than actually playing.

lowfat

Staff member
Beat the main game and all the DLC except for Old World Blues. TBH all the DLC is meh and likely won't finish OWB.

As for Tales of the Two Wastelands. Don't really see a point TBH. Never touched it. Almost all states are damn near maxed w/ just playing NV.

Latest posts