What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Witcher 3

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
will feature dozens of visual, performance, and technical enhancements over the original. These include ray tracing support, faster loading times on consoles, as well as a variety of mods integrated into the experience, among many others. Along with new additional content inspired by The Witcher series from Netflix, these will be covered next week in a dedicated REDstreams event on Twitch, where the studio will present gameplay from the next-gen version of the game.

The next-gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition will be available for purchase digitally on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, featuring all free DLCs released to date, and both major expansions: Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine. Moreover, a free next-gen update will be available for everyone who owns any release of the game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

sswilson

Staff member
Maybe I'll dust off my copy and try it again... (I gave up after about 5 hours... hated the KB/M controls).

LaughingCrow

This game was the reason I bought a roller.
Never heard of them... Only see 2 of them on Amazon. But may check them out. Although as I recall CD Red designed Witcher 3 and CyberPunk 2077 for controllers. When W3 came out I couldn't play it on K/M because they hadn't fixed the keybindings on release which I needed being left-handed and use the keypad.

FreeKnight

Never heard of them... Only see 2 of them on Amazon. But may check them out. Although as I recall CD Red designed Witcher 3 and CyberPunk 2077 for controllers. When W3 came out I couldn't play it on K/M because they hadn't fixed the keybindings on release which I needed being left-handed and use the keypad.
I'm guessing he meant a 'cont'roller and not like a roller mouse.

TBH controllers have been my mainstay in PC games since the 360 era (definitely played oblivion on PC with a pad). The only things I don't play with a gamepad are games like civ or MP FPS which I basically don't play anyway.

The size of the console market means the vast majority of games are designed with controllers in mind.

Shadowmeph

I'm guessing he meant a 'cont'roller and not like a roller mouse.

TBH controllers have been my mainstay in PC games since the 360 era (definitely played oblivion on PC with a pad). The only things I don't play with a gamepad are games like civ or MP FPS which I basically don't play anyway.

The size of the console market means the vast majority of games are designed with controllers in mind.
Ugg I never liked controllers which is why I miss out on many games I could never find a controller that actually worked decent and fit my xlarge- xxlarge hands I can get lost in a game for many hours and back in the ff7 days my hands would crap and i would get the old nintendinitess lol

Latest posts