What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

the Stuff That's Just Really Cool thread

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
MRI's have discovered abnormalities in the brains of those who suffer from migraines.

Lysrin

MRI's have discovered abnormalities in the brains of those who suffer from migraines.

Great. I guess I may actually have a hole in my head after all! :D

Izerous

Folding Team
Having my wisdom teeth pulled basically eliminated my frequent headaches. Being awake for that is interesting. The assistant messed up twice during the process including shoving the vacuum tube basically into my throat making me gag and spit blood on the dentist face. He is amazingly friendly but the look he shot her in that moment...

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Having my wisdom teeth pulled basically eliminated my frequent headaches. Being awake for that is interesting. The assistant messed up twice during the process including shoving the vacuum tube basically into my throat making me gag and spit blood on the dentist face. He is amazingly friendly but the look he shot her in that moment...
And I...er...Well you...

Ah nevermind. ;)