What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hockey and computers!

It's unfortunate how there isn't more activity on this thread page. I would have never thought hockey would be associated with a computer/electronic forum, so it's awesome how it's been done here. Now let's get some hockey talk going!

clshades

I don't watch NHL hockey anymore. If they can't ref games the same way in post season and regular season I'm not interested. The NHL is a corrupt embarrassment of a franchise and frankly the worst sport going at the moment. I'll watch international hockey and junior hockey all day long tho.

Valkyrie

I mean I love hockey too, but you’re talking a pond compared to the ocean that FIFA is so that would stand to reason.

I agree 100%, but the real thing is, why cant' the collective "we" come up with some means of reigning in bad actors that always manage to hijack otherwise potentially good ideas/organizations? The same can be said of politicians to some extent and the "system" seems geared against folks who try to stick to what we all could, most likely, agree to be "good principles".

Last edited:

crazyea

I agree 100%, but the real thing is, why cant' the collective "we" come up with some means of reigning in bad actors that always manage to hijack otherwise potentially good ideas/organizations? The same can be said of politicians to some extent and the "system" seems geared against folks who try to stick to what we all could, most likely, agree to be "good principles".
They are politicians.

Where there's money and power, there's politicians. lol. In order to get to these positions, these people need to be lying, self surving people. You will never see the honest ones because they dont have what it takes to cross all those boundaries to get to the top.

Latest posts