What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

JD

Staff member
Started "High on Life" tonight, pretty comical if you are into the humour it offers (though vulgar, not kid friendly!)

Included with Xbox Game Pass on PC.

FreeKnight

New J-ish RPG on Steam. Probably the first 'retro' or '16-bit inspired' RPG in the last 5-6 years that really scratches that SNES itch for me. It's not perfect, but vastly better than some studio games that have come out in the last 10 years or so that have been billed as 'Chrono Trigger inspired' or 'FF6-ish' such as the very disappointing 'I am Setusna'.

Liking it a lot so far. Writing is a little stilted, but the developer (singular, one dude) is German, so I suspect the translation could have used a little softening.

Last edited by a moderator:

sswilson

Staff member

New J-ish RPG on Steam. Probably the first 'retro' or '16-bit inspired' RPG in the last 5-6 years that really scratches that SNES itch for me. It's not perfect, but vastly better than some studio games that have come out in the last 10 years or so that have been billed as 'Chrono Trigger inspired' or 'FF6-ish' such as the very disappointing 'I am Setusna'.

Liking it a lot so far. Writing is a little stilted, but the developer (singular, one dude) is German, so I suspect the translation could have used a little softening.

I replaced your URL. Not sure what happened to it when you posted, but it wasn't working. :)

sswilson

Staff member
Cribbage in a browser game while I play phone tag with somebody's voicemail. Nothing like some mindless card clicking (will have to check to see if there's a euchre game as well... ;) ).

FreeKnight

1672723229184.jpeg
Played the hell out of the SNES one as a kid and did a replay over Christmas. Decided to finally sit down and try to play the Genesis Shadowrun. It didn't draw me in when I first tried it years ago, but it's a decent game. Like a lot of Genesis games, the graphics and controls are a bit mixed, but I'd say it's more true to the pen and paper 'Shadowrun' by leaps and bounds compared to the SNES game. You also do a decent amount of actual 'shadowrunning'.

Wouldn't play it again, but it was a fun little romp. Will either go back to Hitman 3 (replayed the 1 and 2 missions so far) or CP2077 next.

Latest posts