What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Glad I found you

Forge

First off you have two of my favorite stores as sponsors and you have a buy and sell section and the best part is that you are Canadian.

I'm always tinkering with my computer and have the parts on the desk as much as in the case most of the time so this looks like an interesting place to visit.

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Welcome to the Forum Forge.:D If you have any questions about anything just fire away!

n-sanity

Dunno if this is appropriate or not, but there are several communities like this, of which i visit like 3/day, not counting xs, oc.net and tpu+anandtech.
Xtremepc.org, ocstop.com are 2 good ones :)

This one is a canuck community though, that i like :D

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Dunno if this is appropriate or not, but there are several communities like this, of which i visit like 3/day, not counting xs, oc.net and tpu+anandtech.
Xtremepc.org, ocstop.com are 2 good ones :)

This one is a canuck community though, that i like :D

Yes, I visit many of those as well. We just thought there was a need for a Canadian based community, although people from all coutries are welcome.:cool:

G

Well when you consider that this forum started like 3 months ago were not doing to bad IMO, It's still a work in progress , I know Gav's got something in the works that should bring in a ton of ppl, no I cant say what yet, he can, but thats up to him. Plus the site will have some hacks added this week if Gav gets the time.
Myself I always wait 2 months or so before I start to pimp a site so couple of more weeks and some PM's will go out.

Forge Welcome to the Forums Man glad to have you here.:)

M

Misoprostol

Haha. Sounds like Gav is telling you more than he tells me these days. PM me what's going on...

Forge

Well thanks for the welcome folks. The forums are interesting and impressive too with some of the watercooling setups and other modifications.

I'm just browsing and learning, my watercooling is pretty basic in a slightly modified Antec NSK4400 I'm waiting for a Geforce 8800 GTS waterblock and they are no where to be found right now.

Once I get that cooling down it will be time to overclock my [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Dual Core I don't want to try anything until the whole system is running cool.[/FONT]

sswilson

Staff member
Heh.... you've got more patience that I do.

I had my chip up to 2950 on air (Hyper 6+) before I decided that the 50+ temps for anything above that were too rich for me.

WC only garnered an extra 100 cycles stable but it dropped my temps by 10 deg. C with the extra OC.

G

Well thanks for the welcome folks. The forums are interesting and impressive too with some of the watercooling setups and other modifications.

I'm just browsing and learning, my watercooling is pretty basic in a slightly modified Antec NSK4400 I'm waiting for a Geforce 8800 GTS waterblock and they are no where to be found right now.

Once I get that cooling down it will be time to overclock my [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Dual Core I don't want to try anything until the whole system is running cool.[/FONT]
Wow got the mobo as me.
Have you had any of the 2t memory issues? What bios are you running?
I top out @ 316fsb using the e4.4 bios, cant run the e5/e6 bios as I lose my dual channel, whats the highest you've got to?

Yes I will keep asking question as your one of the few ppl that have this mobo.

God Am I the only one running air here?

Babrbarossa

Yeah-- the airhead club is getting smaller it seems. feeling the pressure to convert....I don't like my 45 degree idle/ 57 max temps much, and I find myself unwilling to back off.

Latest posts