What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Velociraptors, TEC Cooler, GPU waterblock and Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

werth

i hope you do, but if you dont make sure to keep us posted.. did he just tell you he shipped it, or actually give you a number. throughout the whole ordeal, he never actually gave me a tracking number, not once. after probably asking like 10 times lol

It looks like I am going to get my stuff tommorrow (if that happens) but I will keep you guys posted

buzzkill

Actually, I'm his roomate and you know, funny how you returned the package that was sent to you, after all kinds of drama and bs and harassment of his family, etc. Do you know the meaning of the word libel? I also didn't realize that it was against any rules to sell items that I own and items that a friend has to sell as well. All I know is that I've known him for a few years already and lived with him for 2 and I've never had any issues with the man

werth

funny how you returned the package that was sent to you
false, and to this day has never provided a tracking number . can you please post that number here? thats what i thought

after all kinds of drama and bs and harassment of his family, etc. Do you know the meaning of the word libel?
so you can sue someone for writing a facebook message. LOL. bring it on

may or may not be a "roommate" i dont know and i dont care. all im doing is giving fair warning that the EMT address for this posting is the SAME as trainguy so whether or not you want to pose as a roommate i do not care. i just hope you have the decency to deliver the goods this time around (see my other post, for all your scams)

miggs78

Easy guys.. I know werth you have a history with trainguy, and you pissed, But let the mods do their jobs.. If he does turn out to be trainguy 'm sure he'll be banned.

But any complaints or comments to Steve's (sswilson) question should be PMed him.
Steve just trying to help, sorry :)

werth

oh no doubt. and thats what i did. i did not come here and say "ALERT, THIS GUY IS A POS... F YOU"... all i said was heads up, this is trainguy (or "roommate")... either way using the SAME emt as trainguy. the mods can do their job. i hope he properly delivers the goods he's sold.

buzzkill

If it's his stuff, the money is sent to him, if it's my stuff, the money is sent to me, I never once denied that I was selling things for a friend when the items were sold, but here you go again, with your little harassment things, I saw every message sent to him and his family, quite pathetic all in all really. Now this is a for sale thread for myself and a friend, how about we keep it on topic?

ddude27

His good

Alright guys Buzzkill is good.....I can really vouch for this guy here's a pic of my new heatsink....:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0823.JPG
    IMG_0823.JPG
    228.8 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts