What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Apollo4g

Hey noticed there is no thread on here where people can show there Watercooled pc's. Thought i'd make one, and here are mine :)
NOTE:No comments in the thread please, try keep it all pics, try give comments via pm please.
DSC01284.jpg

DSC01241.jpg

DSC01238.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Last customer's rig. Once I receive my RMA'ed XFX 650i, I'll post pics of my HSPC w/c'ed E2140.:ph34r:

70346644d82aadc0.jpg

Babrbarossa

That's a Coolit memory cooler- they're inexpensive and they work fine, but noisy as hell and only have three pin connectors- I have one too and would recommend something else in that price range ;)

Eldonko

Havent used a case in years, Im about setting it up so it's easy to work with, bench, and swap out parts. Most recent pic:

p5kcp1hc9.jpg

madmike's

Some thing to do with the coolit memory cooler is to change the fan .... yes the original was loud ... but i use a sunon 70 mm fan with a fan controler ... so keep the memory well cooled .... :clap:

Corpus Masochist

I have been hitting you guys with a ton of questions on various aspects of computing and feel I should be posting pictures of my new rig.

Here are some pictures that I took tonight of it in purge mode.

I will run it as so for 24 hours just to makes sure there isn't any leaks.

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

No leaks what so ever thus far. :clap:

I will post more pictures and some temps/clocks etc.

I will have to up date my signature

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Latest posts