What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

lowfat

Staff member
img2080.jpg

still waiting on Meanwell PSU for the upgraded TEC for the Cooler Master V10 so stuck on stock cooling.

PLg

Bright*** What is the bottom card?
Good cable management. Nice case!
I like the Tie raps.

Realityshift

Bottom card is a PCI-E bracket cooler ;)

Awesome job with the cable management man, I see theres not much in those cases and you did a wicked job of working around that =D

Your case looks awesome lowfat! I love how the individual strand wraps look =) Very clean, cant wait to see that V10 back in there.

lowfat

Staff member
The new TEC is only a 125W@14V. There are two reasons I am using a separate PSU. The TEC pulls 8.5A which is pretty considerable. The other is @ 12V it will only be pulling 100W. So by running a separate PSU that is capable of 14V I can get a little more power out of it. The stock TEC is 70W. The TEC is also 40mm which is very small and larger ones won't fit, so there is almost zero choices for a bigger one, nor do I think the V10 will be able to handle any larger heat load anyways.

Latest posts