What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

_dangtx_

Banned
im thinking 4 since the base is 32bit but you never(well you do but for arguments sake) know :D

MarkOne

Banned
After few events at the start of the week in the B/S section , and especially with the last one today , with a guy that get back on his word, I take de decision to not fold for the team anymore. And i will take a long vacation with the forum too. Effective 30 minutes ago I change my Folding to team 37412

Zero82z

Banned
After few events at the start of the week in the B/S section , and especially with the last one today , with a guy that get back on his word, I take de decision to not fold for the team anymore. And i will take a long vacation with the forum too. Effective 30 minutes ago I change my Folding to team 37412
I wouldn't mind knowing who these people were that tried to screw you so I know who to avoid. And I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience that it made you want to leave the forum. I hope you'll reconsider that decision.

MarkOne

Banned
I wouldn't mind knowing who these people were that tried to screw you so I know who to avoid.

Just a note...no one try to screw me.... some get back on their word, other ask to much, and other don't even reply. I even ofer to a guy to ship is thing and he just have to send me a check...my generous offer was not even worth a reply. sorry they will be no name. I'm not here to bash. just than I don't feel I want to fold in the same team as them. Please let's not start a fight with that....

But I want to say thanks to Dead Things, LowFat, 3.0 Charlie, martin Metal., even you Zero .. and few I forget for the help they give to me to start my folding rigs

boggtrotter59

:shok::shok::shok::shok::shok:.....

_dangtx_

Banned
what the fold lol!

hes either kidding or dead serious!!!

is it for the video cards?

dont be let down by failed deals. happens all the time. pops went to meet a guy, no one there. wait waits calls him up dude goes " i changed my mind" .... forget about it

Latest posts