What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mass Effect 3

Chromey

If i dont have the option to play single, I wont buy it, Just what i need, another MP game filled with 10 year ass tards.

Arinoth

Staff member
I am quite looking forward to this game and how they'll end the trilogy.

LaughingCrow

If we could only develop a computer that's powered by hype, there'd be an endless supply... And I think the fanboys power the game companies to supply the hype. Perpetual motion :haha:

It's possible that a GOOD multiplayer by BioWare might be well timed. Between Infinity Ward's and Treyarch's alternating Call of Duty series, the fallout (and lawsuit) between IW and Activision, there could be a gap for a multiplayer coming up next year. I was reading that Black Ops sold over 8 million copies in one month. A lot of people would want a slice of that pie if there's a vacancy coming up.

I thought Killzone 2 had some good ideas for multiplayer, plus regional servers and large maps. Uncharted 2 brought in some good ideas as well. But neither had quite the right combination of weapon selection/options that COD offered.

thorn

Man, Holiday 2011 is too far away. I was hoping for a Q1 release not Q4. Definitely looking forward to it, looks like it is going to be epic.

ipaine

Man, Holiday 2011 is too far away. I was hoping for a Q1 release not Q4. Definitely looking forward to it, looks like it is going to be epic.

The trailer was awesome and then I saw that holiday 2011 and my first thought was, "what I have to wait a whole year?!?"

Like you I was hoping for a Q1 not a Q4 release. The waiting will suck but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Latest posts