What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mass Effect 3

coleo

oh dear god a mass effect mmo?
i already wore a mouse out playing me 2 and they want to add endless play

ipaine

I'm just happy they decided against putting any type of multiplayer into ME3. I was worried that they would and ruin the single player experience, but they didn't. So keeping it to a possible different game is fine by me.

headsh0t

Say hello to the default female Shepard of Mass Effect 3

tdfA5.jpg

lowfat

Staff member
So they are changing the way FemShep looks like by default after there has already been two games? That is kind of effed up.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
What kind of messed up Japanese anime crap is that!?

thorn

The eyes aren't big enough to be anime, lol.

I believe they had 6-8 choices on their facebook page and let people vote. I don't see what difference it makes if it is a different default, since you can make her look however you want (well, within the given options). I don't even remember what to "original" femshep looked like.

YukonTrooper

Anime? I see a subtle undertone, but that's about it, in my opinion. And I generally can't stand anime.

Either way, I'd hit the real-life version of that. :ph34r:

sakage.shinga

Can't wait for this to come out. And thank goodness it doesn't have MP - the last thing I'd want is for this to be compared to COD like a million other games that aren't even true FPS titles.

Latest posts