What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Pabz0r545

Almost finished my cable management on my new case. Just 2 more cables to go. The 2 most difficult ones LOL. The sata and power cable for my SSD. Whatever those are called. :clap:

Don't mind those loose cables in the front of the case. Those are the 2 left to do. :p

Would it be a bad idea to mount my SSD above that blue USB3.0 cable with some double sided tape? It sure would keep the build nice and clean.

010.jpg

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Very clean! And you can mount that SSD wherever you can fit it. I'd be tempted to zap strap it rather than use double sided tape, but your call.

Jonesy

Never heard of a Zap strap (Brand name maybe?) before, although I have a feeling it is a Zip Tie, in which case that is a great way to mount an SSD
Nice and Clean cable's too. So many people just kind of toss the cables in the back and forget about em'...I have some work to do on mine, but that will come once I get my sleeve.

Pabz0r545

Hehe yeah, I knew what he meant. I never heard zap strap either but I think it sounds a lot cooler then the boring old non rhyming name we all know, zip tie.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I learned that name from an electrician buddy. He uses them to strap loose wires up so he doesn't get zapped, thus a zap strap. Sorry, old habit. Yes, it's a zip tie.