What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

fhrope

Yeah servers seem to be going down often also quite laggy, though from what my brother tells me it is smooth during the day.

Seems like they are letting in more people!!!! Was there a new Patch?

Shadowmeph

I received my invte a couple of days ago and I played yesterday sure is a very short beta , I played single because at the time I wasn't sure how to join games after I beat the single I discovered how to join multilayer, it is strange because it automatically joins you to a random game, this is going to suck for people with friends that want to join you. I was playing as a female barb which was fun. now I am going to try the new tunes :)

Shadowmeph

I hope so , I used to love paying it forward, in D2 some times when I would get bored I would jump on my fully setup hammerdin and boss kill for a few hours then look for games where lower level players needed help , I would help them out and if they seemed like decent people I would give them items that they could use . the way it is setup right now you cannot do that or even give players items becasue of the aution house feature, I do like the auction house but I also like being kind sometimes.

Behemoth-

I also got invited to the beta, but I don't have enough bandwidth left to download it.. nor the BF3 update -.-.

Latest posts