What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

chrisk

Folding Captain
Merry Christmas HWC folders. You guys fold for the right reasons and every PPD, no matter which team. Cancer is a bastard that we must fight with all our might. HWCers will give it hell.

boggtrotter59

Yeehaw!!! We just passed the Tech Report and are now 16th overall :clap:

Good Job everyone :thumb:

Enjoy it while it lasts as the unstoppable juggernaut HPCS is set to pass us in 2.3 weeks :sad:

LET'S GO TEAM !!!

BrainEater

Hehe.

I'm going to quote the start of this thread .

Ok everyone , time to start crunchin for HWC !!

Our FaH trend is downhill and thats no good.......we're so close to bustin the top 150 teams.

I admit , I've been lazy towards this myself.I am working to remedy this.

Cmon Everyone lets go !

:thumb:

-------

3 years and 2 months later we just broke the top 15 .

Let's go Team ! , onwards and upwards.

:thumb:

4DoorGTZ

130.237.232.237 how I despise you, couple ppl already posted about it not he Stanford forums..... I thought something was odd when I woke up to a cold room.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Can you believe that the 4p downloaded an A3 core, and is folding a 6981? tpf of 1 min 13 secs, for 76k ppd... and just like you, it won't connect to upload a 6904 to 130.237.165.141...

stoanee

Folding Team
My gpu folder is down for a while :sad:, it decided to act up at the same time that I was working on the wifes new computer AND having problems with powerline ethernet. I did a full reformat and for some reason it fought me all the way. Long story short, I had to go back to work so it is sitting at home neglected.

:dots:

Latest posts