What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

slippy

$5 is nice and all, but I want free swag when I preorder!
Where are those Diablo t-shirts and caps? :clap:

Behemoth-

I installed to beta today but I'm quite disappointed with my graphics performance.. I have what I believe is still an OK PC (i7 870, 560Ti, 12Go DDR3...) yet I can only get decent frame rates with a mix of mid/low settings.. (when playing solo). Even with those settings, If I cast a nova it lags quite a lot, same when certain creeps die.

Does anyone have a similar setup? what kind of performance do you guys have?

dlactin2408

i have a gtx 460 and my performance is bad to. Even on low settings, if you look in the beta forums though blizz has said many times this will be fixed before launch. It is some issue with nvidia drivers i believe. My friend has a 6850 and has no issues playing maxed out at the same res as me.

Inik

Folding Team
On my preorder info page, the release date went for Feb 28 to June 30 :(

thorn

Well the fact it was pushed back shouldn't surprise you, there hasn't been a peep out of Blizzard about the release date. So believing it would come out in Feb is a little silly. I mean they are still making fairly large tweaks to the beta.

Arinoth

Staff member
Looks like I just got a closed beta invite. Unsure if I'll bother with it as SWTOR takes up most of my time and I'd rather play a polished product from Blizzard (if I bother getting D3 at all)