What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

4DoorGTZ

I had a brown out shut me down for 2wks while I was away. Took the opportunity to reflag my supermicro back to stock. Both have been going for a few weeks now and I don't see any interruptions for a long time.

Did turn off some bitcoin rigs due to heat tho, running at 50% there.

stoanee

Folding Team
Tried to keep 1-2p, 1-1p & 2 gpu units going today and even with all fans running I overheated the room. Looks like I will have to wait a bit longer for temps to get back down further...:sad:

Soullessone21

Hey Alberta folders I have heard rumors that many landlords cover Power in your great Province.. is this true? if it is when I get to moving I will just keep my folders and fold 24/7 for the team :D

Silvgearx

Hey Alberta folders I have heard rumors that many landlords cover Power in your great Province.. is this true? if it is when I get to moving I will just keep my folders and fold 24/7 for the team :D

Not in the Medicine Hat area, all apartments that doesn't have condo fees have there own meter. duplex/fourplex/sixplex all have there own meters too.

Welcome to the prairies. :biggrin: It been a HOT HOT HOT summer. :sad:

sswilson

Staff member
I stopped folding on my 680 both for heat reasons, and for the fact that I'm tired of dealing with the occasional unsupported WU and the fact that we have to run the -beta tag to get it to run at all.

MARSTG

yeah I was afraid of getting the Keplers as they are not optimized for folding yet, a GTX 295 will do better than a 680 right now and with the money difference I can pay the hydro bill for the whole house for half a year. That is why I am getting the SR2 setup from gingerbee.

BrainEater

Actually it's not an 'optimization' or 'software' thing at all.

The 680 is not the 'compute' version .The double precision cores have been halved in favor of 'graphics' cores on this first Kepler version.680's dont fold worth a shit because it's not a real Kepler.The compute version of Kepler is prolly 6 mos away and will be 1000$....

:thumb:

Latest posts