What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

sound

WolfBane

i have the asus p8z77 m pro mb and cannot get sound from the back of the mb , that being said , i do get sound from the hdmi threw a monitor to my headphones plugged into that monitor , But the problem is now i am not getting any sound , i will go threwe it and get sound back from monitor to headphones but then aftyer a day or so i lose it again ... any help out there ?
could the MB battery cause this ?

ZZLEE

Nvidia

Realtek Onboard

Nvidia sound driver

Custom install clean wipe

No nvidia sound driver.

Install Realtek sound driver

Nvidia >< Realtek one or the other not both.

ZZLEE

Make sure custom install and deselect every time with Nividia drivers.

Witch OS are we talking?

clshades

If you right click the sound speaker icon beside the clock and choose playback options you'll need to deselect hdmi and choose speakers or realtek speakers. :thumb:

WolfBane

If you right click the sound speaker icon beside the clock and choose playback options you'll need to deselect hdmi and choose speakers or realtek speakers. :thumb:
well when i do that ! i get nothing i can unplug headphone and it notices i plugged in or unplugged also made sure not to use the front headphone qand mic jack \
it notices everything in the realtek software but it will only play threw hdmi on the middle of 3 monitors
i got it back again by setting middle monitor to default yet once again :)

Latest posts