What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
You can get sim adapters to make small ones fit in larger slots.
yeh...turns out I'm daft. holding the sim holder and my sim, I swear it wouldn't fit...but I double checked and when I read the A5 specs, it said it used a nano sim as well, so then I tried to fit my sim in and son of a gun, it fit...so now the A5 is working for me.

Marzipan

well, after 3 days and no response to my ticket regarding the phone, I called. now to pay a $200 'processing fee' and they'll send me a new iPhone 8 Plus or equivalent and then I return the dead phone to them. will hopefully be able to care for that on Monday as that's my payday for Feb.

Marzipan

oh...as an actual rant, that 2 for 1 iPhone 11 deal on Freedom Mobiles site updated and said it was available online. no it's not...you still have to go into store and there's no store for me to go to I called the PG store on Thursday to see if we could do it over the phone but they what a physical signature and must hold your ID, it's a no go. :(

I hope there will be something just as good in the next lil bit :p

lowfat

Staff member
Windows 10 keeps changing my PC keyboard to UK English.... Even tho UK English isn't installed as a language. It says its Canada but I all the modifier keys on my
keyboard are wrong. :mad:

It just randomly does it. Just did it within the last couple of hours. I have to change it to another language then back to Canada. Twice now this week.
1.PNG

2.PNG

Latest posts