What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Acer Nitro XVO Series XV340CK 3440 x 1440 144hz IPS

Coach

I am interested in this monitor.

I cannot find the Free Sync range, would anyone one know what it is or where to look? Also what are your general thoughts about this monitor? s It seems to be a reasonably priced IPS 144hz 3440 x 1440 monitor. I think I would need to buy it from BH, however I have not purchased from them before and have some concerns. Even after the duties and such it appears to be cheaper than a domestic site. My concerns would turn to what if it needs to be returned, do I get ALL my money back??

Thanks

Last edited:

Soultribunal

Staff member
I do not know about that monitor in particular, I can speak for BH though. They do have a decent return policy and shipping policy. I have had good success with them thus far. However if you have to return it, you do not get your Customs or Shipping fees back whatsoever.

So, take that for what its worth. I only use them for items I cannot find up here.

-ST

Coach

Thanks ST, If I could find that monitor (or one like it) up here for similar money, I would definitely stay within Canada.