What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Unlocked Samsung S7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taichan

Looking for a cheap Samsung s7 or S7 edge. Doesn't need to be in great shape. Screen can have a crack or a line or anything. Just needs to be readable.

USB port does need to be decent though.

bassnut

S9 .... barley noticable Crack on screen good battery back is rough but have slip on for it . I'd have to bring it to rogers to get unlocked which is 50 I believe. If this is of interest pm me and I can send pics and see if we can come to a deal.

Cannon Fodder

S9 .... barley noticable Crack on screen good battery back is rough but have slip on for it . I'd have to bring it to rogers to get unlocked which is 50 I believe. If this is of interest pm me and I can send pics and see if we can come to a deal.

Unlocking a phone in Canada is free. My wife had an account with Rogers, with a couple of family members included on it, and I went on their online chat, while logged in to her account, and got 2 out of 3 phones unlocked(turned out the 3rd one was unlocked from day 1) that way, i.e. they simply provided the unlock key, which I later used when I stuck a different SIM in those phones. (y)

Taichan

Needs to be a 7.
I'm a long haul trucker and for some reason S7s don't report back hotspot usage. I have an unlimited US/Canada data plan but only includes 10gb of hotspot.

I had 2 7s but gave one away to a fellow truck driver. Mine is starting to wear out its USB port so I'm looking to replace it before it dies on me.

friend gave me a 9 from rogers. It was unlocked by default but it showed hotspot usage. Which was annoying as I really wanted to get away from Micro USB as these cables are awful.

bassnut

Will an s5 neo work ... its older port is good chrome trim is wore off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts