What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ROG Strix 2060 Mint in box

Shadowarez

Folding Team
depending on version seeing $500- $688 Ebay Listings. hopefully things come back down to non insane levels soon though.

sswilson

Staff member
Non-bundled 2060s come up on newegg at around $600 so that would be a reasonable starting point for setting a "new" baseline.

Based on that, I'd say $400 - $500 would be a reasonable expectation in today's market.

Cannon Fodder

Memx has tons of them. Not hard to get these days.

Uhm..... "tons of them"!? Curiosity led me to check THAT out, and when using their filter, to separate out 2060 cards, it only came up with 2 models, one of which has no stock, and the other shows as them having 8 total cards. I suppose, given the current situation with video cards, 8 cards in stock could possibly be consider "tons"...... is that what you were thinking? :unsure:

MemExROGStrix2060.JPG

MemExAsus2060.JPG

clshades

Uhm..... "tons of them"!? Curiosity led me to check THAT out, and when using their filter, to separate out 2060 cards, it only came up with 2 models, one of which has no stock, and the other shows as them having 8 total cards. I suppose, given the current situation with video cards, 8 cards in stock could possibly be consider "tons"...... is that what you were thinking? :unsure:

View attachment 32065

View attachment 32066

You have to go into the store. And yes they have tons. They also have tons of 3090's. Just about every variation. The northwest store told me about idiots trying to be sneaky, buying 4 with different friends. He just laughed and asked if they wanted more. Counter staff have been asking thier bosses to start listing them on the website again because it's annoying for them to stand there and tell customers all the AIB's currently in stock.

In the end they are trying to make it hard for scalpers.

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
at least someone is trying something. not being able to buy them by the pallet helps and having to go into store is great.

Cannon Fodder

You have to go into the store. And yes they have tons. They also have tons of 3090's. Just about every variation. The northwest store told me about idiots trying to be sneaky, buying 4 with different friends. He just laughed and asked if they wanted more. Counter staff have been asking thier bosses to start listing them on the website again because it's annoying for them to stand there and tell customers all the AIB's currently in stock.

In the end they are trying to make it hard for scalpers.

Yeah, trying to make it hard for scalpers is admirable, BUT not only is it "annoying" for the counter staff "to stand there and tell customers all the AIB's currently in stock", they're probably losing sales, due to potential customers, that don't live near one of their stores, checking out stock levels on their web site, seeing a LOT of "Out of stock" in the listings, and simply giving up 'til they see them listed as "in stock", or finding them elsewhere. :unsure:

clshades

Yeah, trying to make it hard for scalpers is admirable, BUT not only is it "annoying" for the counter staff "to stand there and tell customers all the AIB's currently in stock", they're probably losing sales, due to potential customers, that don't live near one of their stores, checking out stock levels on their web site, seeing a LOT of "Out of stock" in the listings, and simply giving up 'til they see them listed as "in stock", or finding them elsewhere. :unsure:

I agree completely.