What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Asus Strix 3080 Ti OC - Should I Buy - Please don't hate me :)

Shadowarez

Folding Team
hey thats still cheaper then the 3090 in my rig lol damn thing cost me $4000 but im found a use for it and its amazing i found a program to use the tensor cores to max.

using Ai to reprocess videos that are crap 480p to damn near perfect upscaling cleaning. my encoding work has ended lol no i use this and holy mother of G its increadable the difference it makes

Cannon Fodder

We frankly don't know where the market is going next year. The chip supply seem to be improving and Intel is coming in with DG2. However, it could be just a situation of 2 players turning into 3 players and Intel looking at the established prices and say "PROFIT!".

Now THAT scenario wouldn't surprise me in the least! (n)

Cannon Fodder

if you want this and can afford it...then buy, as it is obviously of value to you :)

Yeah, although there's not a chance in hell I'd ever throw that kind of $$$ at a video card(unless I won the lottery, and even then I'd be hesitant), I believe Friendly has hit the nail on the head, i.e. if you want it, and can afford it, AND don't mind that previously mentioned tattoo ;), go for it!

hippyhay

Yeah, although there's not a chance in hell I'd ever throw that kind of $$$ at a video card(unless I won the lottery, and even then I'd be hesitant), I believe Friendly has hit the nail on the head, i.e. if you want it, and can afford it, AND don't mind that previously mentioned tattoo ;), go for it!
Why do I get a feeling I should budget for this new tattoo? lol

Solace

I'd promote anyone buying from non scalpers because the next release won't be for them :)
If you buy from scalpers it probably will just spill onto the next release though :<

The TI is not valued at 500$ over a 3080 however you are unlikely to source a 3080 at the moment still.

anabioz

Damn, $2500 is a bit much. You sure you want to spend that much on a card? Unless I am missing something, I think prices are pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:

If people are ready to spend $2500 on GPU then no wonder Nvidia charges $2500 for GPU

rjbarker

The Evga 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra I was able to find for retail (still expensive, but at least retail)

$1799,99 CDN + Tax

I did see there was Asus Strix 3080Ti OC for $2199 + Tax also available a few days ago on The Egg

Heres "9 Available" here in Victoria for purchase in store $2269.99

Also 2 available Tuff 3080Ti's here in Victoria

No 3090's available....obviously (non LHR Cards) ....those ones above available all LHR...likely see more n more showing up in stock I would think,,,still pricey.

I havent checked in quite some time but see the 3080 LHR Cards selling for a premuim still,,,crazy, as in used Evga 3080 FTW3 Ultra (non LHR) in the $2K range...unreal!

Last edited:

Latest posts