What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

the unofficial funny pictures / videos / gifs thread!

sswilson

Staff member

Clickbait, but I LOL'd at a few of them. :)

(I particularly liked the coffee mug one.... :) )

Lysrin

Clickbait, but I LOL'd at a few of them. :)

(I particularly liked the coffee mug one.... :) )
What's also funny is that people stopped long enough to take pictures of some of those!

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
2021-09-19-the-nature-app-nl.jpg

sswilson

Staff member
Definitely comes in handy for folks (like me) who don't have their phones welded to their hips around the house.

Lysrin

My smart watch has a "find your phone" feature that sends a message to tell the phone to shout out "I'm Here!" for 30 seconds so that you can track it down. :)
What kind of smart watch is that? I'm still loving my Pebble Time, but the battery life is decreasing (although I still get four to five days per charge), and I don't know what I would buy to replace it when it finally fails.

This is not related to funny pictures at all but... meh. I'll stop after this question ;)

sswilson

Staff member
It's one of the original Huawei GT models. Got it bundled with a P20.

Really happy with it... it's not a full fledged smart watch but I get notifications as well as health monitoring on it and the battery life is amazing.

The main downside is having to jump through a ton of geolocation hoops to get full access to extra watch faces.

Latest posts