What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
The Fenix 6 Pro is on sale for $479 (Reg $879) at a bunch of places, Visions, Best Buy, Amazon, Price match at Mec. I assume this is because the release of the 7 is imminent.

I use my 5x Plus extensively for training and the outdoors when ski touring, climbing, but this watch is extreme overkill for most people. Still a hell of a price though, and I might even bite to replace my 3 year old 5x Plus (God Im such a tech whore...)

sswilson

Staff member

crazyea

Following up with the talk of knives, here is a good deal on a Global set.

lowfat

Staff member
Global is stamped steel not forged. They aren't worth their price IMO. Bought a Global boning knife when it went on deep discount. Still worth more than a Victorinox boning knife. And it isn't as good IMO. I've stopped using the Global completely.

crazyea

Global is stamped steel not forged. They aren't worth their price IMO. Bought a Global boning knife when it went on deep discount. Still worth more than a Victorinox boning knife. And it isn't as good IMO. I've stopped using the Global completely.
They are excellent knives and you are entitled to your opinion of course even if I dont agree at all.

anabioz

"""
Hey Unraid Community!

For the first time ever, we're running a Cyber Monday Sale: 20% off Unraid Pro and Pro Upgrades!

If you're planning a new build soon or want to purchase a key for a friend or family member, do it this Monday, 11/29/21- 24 hours only!

No server installation required for purchase. For full details, head over to unraid.net/cybermonday

Unraid Cyber Monday Sale

Promo Starts on November 29, 2021 at 12:01:00 AM PST

1777533449_CyberMonday-Homepage(2).png.7edacb040ef1bab6455b09415a740906.png

"""