What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

the new Mac's are outrageous!

FreeKnight

draemn

I hate how the vast majority of companies still screw you over on SSD space. The 16" MBP starts at $3,150 and only comes with 512GB. It looks like the next "upgrade" is just going from 512gb SSD to 1TB for $250 which is the exact same cost as selecting the base model and upgrading the SSD to 1TB...

Bond007

I am still not a Mac/Apple fan, and their pricing is often out to lunch. That being said, I will admit 2 things:

1. I usually get a one to two gen old iPhone for my phone. only apple product I have.

2. They have advanced very fast in the cpu/graphics world, especially when efficiency is brought into the picture.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
I am still not a Mac/Apple fan, and their pricing is often out to lunch. That being said, I will admit 2 things:

1. I usually get a one to two gen old iPhone for my phone. only apple product I have.

2. They have advanced very fast in the cpu/graphics world, especially when efficiency is brought into the picture.

I do miss some of the phone stuff...but having been using Android for the last 2 years, I can barely navigate on my wife's 11 when she needs something done. I have to Google for 'how-to' instructions and then go, ooooooh, that's how you do it! LoL!

I'd like to get a Mac Mini...but pricing is just crazy

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I just buy used off some clown that upgrades to every new generation. I only do this every 3-5 years.

I'm rocking an iPhone X 256gig that I picked up for a song and a dance. It still fits my needs, and I'll think about upgrading when it goes end -of-life likely.

crazyea

I just buy used off some clown that upgrades to every new generation. I only do this every 3-5 years.

I'm rocking an iPhone X 256gig that I picked up for a song and a dance. It still fits my needs, and I'll think about upgrading when it goes end -of-life likely.
🤡 << -- ME

The guy that upgrades everything are an alarming rate. lol

zoob

Unsurprising given the cult of Apple. You could throw an apple logo on a pair of fruit of the loom socks and there'd be people lining up to pay $50/pair without a second thought.
Close…

Polishing Cloth

Latest posts