What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
So I have a few complaints about how the USB plugs operate on this "smart monitor" that are really only complaints because I'm trying to use it with 2 computers at the same time otherwise it feels massive, it charges my laptop for me. But I basically need to find a USB switch so I can switch between the two computers easier.

It's vesa pattern is 200x200 is I can't Reuse the mounts I was using but the stand is so minimal it really isn't a concern for right now.

was that the one sale @ ME?

Izerous

Folding Team
are you using it as a single 43" display or do yo have it broken up into displays within displays?
Treating it as a single display but making use of anchoring. Monday will tell the real story since I'll actually be using heavy text but visual game play etc so far it looks nice

FreeKnight

Damn, I was really hoping there'd be some good deals on a 36" blackstone griddle this BF, but it doesn't seem like that's the case

lowfat

Staff member
I've got a household of Firesticks, and while my 4K ones are "vanilla" (as opposed to max), the OS is super snappy when compared to the earlier version fire sticks I've got.
It is a massive improvement over the TVs UI. Like I can get in to an app before the AVR has even finished powering on. Couple complaints, first is Plex's app. It just doesn't have the same settings control as the ones on my TVs. And the other is if the internet goes down, the FireTV is useless. I couldn't even launch Plex, which should have local playback.