What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

ipaine

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

I last played it in 2019 and got about 30% of main story done and then stopped. Not sure why, guessing something else came out and I moved to it. This time I plan on actually finishing the main story at least. Been enjoying it and while it has issues (all AC games do) it is a nice looking game still. And one thing about these games, they are huge.

belgolas

Finished KCD last night.
Pretty clearly implied it's setting up for a sequel, but the ending was really underwhelming.
Kingdom Come Deliverance is supposed to be a trilogy but they seem to be on Valve's schedule so maybe we will get more. There are rumors that they are working on part 2 but no hard proof. KCD is one of my favourite games especially once modded. I definitely cheat in unlimited weight in most RPG games though.

FreeKnight

Control is really good IMO. I did play w/ a controller. It had some of the best controls and fluidity of any game I've played. Story is super weird but good. I got the game for free but I'll absolutely be buying their next game.
I play everything outside of Civilization with a controller. Stream it to my Shield pro in the living room or bedroom and can stretch about, move, relax. After sitting in my office chair for 8-10 hours working, I don't want to sit at my computer to play games too.

vulcan500rider

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

I last played it in 2019 and got about 30% of main story done and then stopped. Not sure why, guessing something else came out and I moved to it. This time I plan on actually finishing the main story at least. Been enjoying it and while it has issues (all AC games do) it is a nice looking game still. And one thing about these games, they are huge.
I still haven't been able to get into either Origins or Odyssey, but I will eventually go back to them. I don't have much time for games these days, but lately I've found myself getting up early to play through Assassin's Creed Black Flag again...sometimes you just have destroy some ships and take no prisoners.

proxy

Amazon Prime Gaming has Assassin's Creed Origins up this month as their freebie, in case anyone forgot to check.

I'm an old duffer it seems, playing Darklands, Chaos Gate, and found a copy of F.E.A.R. recently that I'm only at the 3rd stage for.

LaughingCrow

Getting lost in Night City in CyberPunk. Wondering with all the AI development coming out now on image manipulation along with so many images being scraped off the Internet by bots for AI use (and data collection), how will this affect these gaming worlds. And how this will get married up with other applications like Google Earth or Google Earth into games and simulations...

Spooky that we're sliding back and forth into between different 2D and 3D realities and imagination.
CyberPunk.jpg

Shadowmeph

been playing again CP2077 doing every sidequest I can before doing the main quests, I have noticed a couple of little things that used to be secrets of things like items that could be found at least in early gameplay here is now a side quest, of course, they made it so making money by crafting well really isn't worth it so it is a little harder to make quick money early game

FreeKnight

Giving Mass Effect: Andromeda a try right now and..... it's so very 'meh'. Sure mobility is better and it's more 'open-world' but it feels less focused and the characters all feel so dull compared to the trilogy. I used to listen to every conversation with my crewmates in ME 1-3. In Andromeda I just end up skipping them or not bothering anymore.

I'll probably finish it, but it feels like a remarkably weak game by Mass Effect standards, and even by Bioware overall (even keeping in mind weaker entries like Dragon Age II). It seems to have taken some of the good, and many of the wrong ideas of Inquisition, and plugged them into Mass Effect and ended up with a weaker product than both.

Shadowmeph

Giving Mass Effect: Andromeda a try right now and..... it's so very 'meh'. Sure mobility is better and it's more 'open-world' but it feels less focused and the characters all feel so dull compared to the trilogy. I used to listen to every conversation with my crewmates in ME 1-3. In Andromeda I just end up skipping them or not bothering anymore.

I'll probably finish it, but it feels like a remarkably weak game by Mass Effect standards, and even by Bioware overall (even keeping in mind weaker entries like Dragon Age II). It seems to have taken some of the good, and many of the wrong ideas of Inquisition, and plugged them into Mass Effect and ended up with a weaker product than both.
when the game first came out I had not played any othr ME games so I thought the game was pretty good , the I went and played through the other ME games so I can understand why people thought that it wasnt that great it is the expectations from playing the previous ME games ,
one thing i thought was great is how I could bring my previous game saves from ME1-3 kept the same history, I probably will do another 3 game me play through to see who makes it in the story line to the end
but ME andromeda wasn't to bad even on my 3rd play through .

Izerous

Folding Team
I played 2 before I played 1... I didn't find 1 enjoyable at all after seeing all the improvements they made in 2

Latest posts