• Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!
sswilson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BTW, Lisa asked me to say hi, yeah, we're still together after 12 years. :thumb:
    Yeah, I don't know if I'm just unlucky, if having the fans pegged at a high speed, or if there is a design flaw / bad lot with the Twin Frozr fans on the 560ti cards. Both of my cards have failed twice even though it was apparent that at least one of the return RMA cards had a brand new cooler on it, and the only real saving grace has been the speedy RMA process for them.

I'm not sure what to say to you about it, I personally avoided twin Frozrs when I was looking for a 680 to order because of it, but then again, other folks have had a lot of luck with them.
    Hey SSWilson,

U have a question for ya. I noticed you have issues with your MSI 560Ti fans...you seem to have RMA'd, and the replacement cards aren't better...can you tell me more?
    I also have a 560Ti TFII SLI setup....my top card's right fan (the one on the PCI-E connector's side) that is grinding for one minute at startup in the morning....I hesitate to RMA it, especially if the fan problem is recuring....please tell me your story..your point of view!
    Sorry, but signing up the third time to request I unlock a thread you created after being banned (my fault for the way I handed out the infractions) the second time is not going to get me to change my mind.
    I was wondeirng if I can be directed to a location that I can place my gaming clans info without getting into trouble, thanks :)
    Futuremark's Lords of Overclocking 2010 - XtremeSystems Forums

YouTube - Sgt Schultz knows nothing, nothing!
    Hey sswilson how are you? I'm having a problem with the site and could use some help. Whenever I try to change my avatar from one stored on my computer it tells me that the upload failed. I have quite a few avatars within specs for this site yet none of them will upload. My current avatar was uploaded from my pc some time ago without problems. Thanks in advance for your help.

EDIT:
    Nevermind..........even though it says that the upload failed it still works I guess because my new avatar is working.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…