• Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Search results

  1. Hail Ceasar

    Time to upgrade or wait?

    I was able to snag a 1060 3gb for $160 from someone local yesterday, it will do the trick till I find a sweet deal!
  2. Hail Ceasar

    Time to upgrade or wait?

    And if I could afford an 1180 or even a 1080 I would be all over it! I’m hopeful that I can grab a 1070 for a good price or a used 1080... Off to the Buy/Sell forum lol
  3. Hail Ceasar

    Time to upgrade or wait?

    Seems like a pretty tight race buuut I’ll wait! Lol thanks gents!
  4. Hail Ceasar

    Time to upgrade or wait?

    So I jumped on the MemoryExpress deal and picked up the following parts for a system upgrade: i5 8600K Gigabyte Z370 Patriot 16gb DDR4-2600 So I figured I might as well go all in and upgrade my GPU as well, running a 680 ATM. So I picked up a Gigabyte 1060 G1 (1847mhz) for $385 But should I...
  5. Hail Ceasar

    Cyber Monday Dilemma

    Done and Done! Thank you sir
  6. Hail Ceasar

    Cyber Monday Dilemma

    Hey All! I am no monitor expert, and I am starting to get lost between 144/75/60 hz; 1080p, 2k; VA, IPS, etc... I want to upgrade from my 6year old BENQ which has served me well. These are the best deals I have found, unless you see one that I have missed. Trying to keep the budget below...
  7. Hail Ceasar

    Want to Buy Need a Northbridge cooler...

    Will do, and thank you!
  8. Hail Ceasar

    Want to Buy Need a Northbridge cooler...

    My diagonals are 58mm and 51.5mm... Any configuration of the mounting bracket that would fit that?
  9. Hail Ceasar

    Want to Buy Need a Northbridge cooler...

    Here is a picture with the measurements: 45mm x 46mm x 42mm x 32mm
  10. Hail Ceasar

    Want to Buy Need a Northbridge cooler...

    I need some help with a heatsink/cooler for the Northbridge on my Rampage II Extreme. I took off my WC loop yesterday, and removed the Northbridge waterblock. Now I have searched every box and I can't find my stock heatsink... I bought the board with the Waterblocks so I believe it may not...
  11. Hail Ceasar

    Time for an upgrade...

    Thanks gents, I think I'm going to go with trying to find a 1440p w Gsync for my next upgrade, in the near future. Or maybe budget for a new AMD build?!?!? Lol No point in getting a B grade item when I could get an A grade in the near future.
  12. Hail Ceasar

    Time for an upgrade...

    That's a pretty decent deal, IPS and 1440P make that a nice upgrade to what I have. I think overall I have spent more time on PS4 but that was in Destiny's haydays... so until Destiny 2 drops ill be back on my PC for awhile. I am starting to think that waiting for a G-sync monitor or the TV...
  13. Hail Ceasar

    Time for an upgrade...

    Cross posting in New Builds, since the deals are running out...
  14. Hail Ceasar

    Time for an upgrade...

    Ladies & Gentlemen, I am in quite the dilemma here, I am sitting on some holiday cash that I would like to use to upgrade my monitor (24" BenQ E2400HD) or TV with. I have a budget of $400 for a monitor and there are some decent deals out this week with it being Boxing Day week. Gaming is 90%...
  15. Hail Ceasar

    i7 920 or i5 4760K

    Thanks Gents, I think I will grab the Rampage 2 for now... I would like to go cheaper with it being x-mas and all. Then hopefully steal one of your systems when Skylake comes out! haha Thanks for the help!
  16. Hail Ceasar

    i7 920 or i5 4760K

    Rome II, Borderlands 2, Skyrim, etc all at 1920x1080, plus media streaming.
  17. Hail Ceasar

    i7 920 or i5 4760K

    Heyo, So here is my dilemma, my mobo has crapped out on my i7 920. So which route do I go: 1- A used ASUS Rampage II Extreme for $80 (from a HWC!) Or 2- Get a new i5 4670K and a new mobo/Ram for $450 Is it time to upgrade? Or should I be patching it till Skylake? I'll be deciding by today to...
  18. Hail Ceasar

    Want to Buy SOLVED: Socket 1366 Motherboard

    Hey all, I do believe my eVGA X58 SLI board has finally met her day... (going to try a new CMOS battery then I'm done) but I am wondering if anyone has an 1366 socket board that they would be willing to get rid of cheap? Or short of that an offer on a new Mobo+CPU+Ram combo that I can't refuse...
  19. Hail Ceasar

    X58 - Has power but won't fire

    Came home and checked for leaks again just to be sure, and grabbed an old PSU that was kicking around. It seemed that reseating the cables did the trick, just bumped the 4 pin connector and it fired right up! Time to get the OC back up! Thanks for the help!!!
  20. Hail Ceasar

    X58 - Has power but won't fire

    No leaks when I checked last night, ill check after work today. And I don't think I have a spare PSU but ill do some digging. BIOS was reset about 2 weeks ago to factory/last flash update. I didn't try resetting the CMOS. Part Number: 132-BL-E758-A1 Part Desc: EVGA X58 SLI

Latest posts

Top