What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

MemoryExpress Über Price Beat UPDATED

Bond007

This was the best thread I could think of to post this in.

Memory express has been getting more and more popular, and this is only going to help things.

They already beat the price difference of a competitor by 25%, and now:

* UPDATE: 4 New Benefits To Our Über Price Beat Guarantee:

1. Memory Express will now Über Price Beat limited quantity offers!
    * If our Competitor’s price is limited to only 1 (One) per customer then the limit for price beating that item will be 1 (One) per customer as well, otherwise our standard limit of 2 Per Customer, Per Item will remain.
  2. Memory Express will now Über Price Beat bundle deals!
    * The same restrictions that apply to price beating single items also apply to bundles.
  3. Memory Express will now Über Price Beat online coupons/discount codes!
    * Provided they are for an instant discount at the time of purchase and can be verified on our competitor’s website.
  4. Memory Express will now also match the shipping price of our competitors!
    * If you find a competitor with a lower shipping rate for the same item(s) we will match it!

snoosebum

The stuff I recieved last week from Memory Express came CP. Incidentally after NCIX refused my pricematch and countered with a price higher than thier own sale page.

Inik

Folding Team
The stuff I recieved last week from Memory Express came CP. Incidentally after NCIX refused my pricematch and countered with a price higher than thier own sale page.

Oh nice!

UPS is just a pain, because I have to drive to the depot everytime (not there during the day).

CP is more convenient for me, I just need to walk to a small store near my place.

Eldonko

Wow that is pretty sweet. I can see it being canned when people start finding loopholes lol

snoosebum

I thought the program they had would eventually get cancelled, not expanded. They must lose money on some sales? Regardless, I'm impressed with thier sale prices, the price beat of course is impressive and they ship fast. NCIX has got them beat on selection however.

lowfat

Staff member
Memory Express will now also match the shipping price of our competitors!
* If you find a competitor with a lower shipping rate for the same item(s) we will match it!
I wonder if this includes my free shipping on every order over $30 @ NCIX.

Latest posts