What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

MemoryExpress Über Price Beat UPDATED

geokilla

The stuff I recieved last week from Memory Express came CP. Incidentally after NCIX refused my pricematch and countered with a price higher than thier own sale page.
Typical NCIX. Only reason I still shop there is because they have stores here, assuming the prices are low enough.

ilya

Typical NCIX. Only reason I still shop there is because they have stores here, assuming the prices are low enough.

Their competitor indexing algorithm is really messed up. (especially when using ASPM) If you pricematch a non sister company competitor for the same price as the sister company you can get denied. I've also had one of their PM systems deny my PMs while the other accepts. But I guess that's the price you pay for a mostly automated PM service designed by bad web devs. With MemEx you still have to wait for human approval.

chel-

For some reason I never visited Memory Express other than once or twice but I must say the website they have is way better than what NCIX have. Looks like I'll be shopping there from now on.

M

member 3099

For some reason I never visited Memory Express other than once or twice but I must say the website they have is way better than what NCIX have. Looks like I'll be shopping there from now on.
Yep, their website is fantastic! Very well done.

It's great that it shows the stock for each store also. :thumb:

Probably won't ever buy from NCIX again

monkey_mo

the thing i love about memexpress is when you email them (well at least the Richmond location) you get a reply within 30mins, cuz that email is actually getting sent to the manager of the shop, while ncix 1-2 days for a response, since ncix expanded about a year and a half ago their customer service has gone down a lot, its only good when you have a problem and make note of it on the forum or something or else it will never get dealt with.

geokilla

Their competitor indexing algorithm is really messed up. (especially when using ASPM) If you pricematch a non sister company competitor for the same price as the sister company you can get denied. I've also had one of their PM systems deny my PMs while the other accepts. But I guess that's the price you pay for a mostly automated PM service designed by bad web devs. With MemEx you still have to wait for human approval.
Don't forget that their weekly sales are starting to get more... Future Shop like.

Latest posts