What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

1/2TB SSD Purchase... Black Friday?

Caldezar

I'm looking for a 1 or 2TB SATA SSD to use as game storage in an external USB3 case for my XBOX One X. I don't game much, but the load times on XBOX are frustrating. I did some digging, and an external SSD seems to make a pretty huge difference. (Swapping the primary drive is apparently a gong show for the XBOX due to proprietary formatting, possible banning of your XBOX account, etc.) So I'm on the hunt for a good deal on a drive.

Does anyone have a line on any Black Friday, or other, sale for a decent SATA SSD? My one ask is no ADATA as I've had horrible experience with them in the past.

Mr. Friendly

sorry, brain went on request for capacity and just assumed best price and fastest.

for 1TB, check out the PNY SSD7CS900 for a $130 1TB SATA SSD.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I will also support the MX500. It should be able to be had for a smoking deal in the coming days.

I have never gone wrong with Crucial.

Sorry to hear that you've had bad experience with ADATA. I've loved their NVME Drives. Never an issue luckily. But I guess most technology is like that. I am sure somewhere out there someone is saying "Goddamn you Crucial!!!".

-ST

Latest posts

Twitter