What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

10" tablet under $200

Nodscene

I'm just looking for a tablet to play my Final Fantasy Brave Exvious, maybe install Chromecast/Smartcast for my Vizio TV for YouTube and maybe stream some audio file to my home theater.

Hoping for something with 2gb ram and 32-64gb of storage and a 10" screen to get the most out of my game. Obviously need wifi that preferably supports 5ghz, not a deal breaker if it doesn't but that's really pushing it. Other than that I don't have ant other needs really, just looking for a bigger screen than my phone really as that's the only game I play. Otherwise it will just be music and YouTube

I have a feeling I'm asking too much and I'm asking too much for that low a price. My phone is already almost 6" (close enough) so don't think that going to an 8" will make much of a difference so if I'm going to spend upwards of a couple hundred then 10" is the way to go.

Thanks for any and all advice.

David.

sswilson

Staff member
Have you looked at the Fire HD tablets that are perpetually on sale? Not sure if they'd meet your spec requirements, and you'd want to do your research on whether or not the Fire OS and/or modded android would suit your needs.

moocow

You are dipping into Chinese brand tablet pricing. I got a Teclast X98 Plus (Gen 1 model A5C6) with 4GB of RAM, Intel Atom Z8300, and a crappy wifi and bluetooth running Windows 10. There are probably similar devices that runs Android but don't expect any sort of support or OS upgrade. Worst yet, don't expect any sort of custom ROM for it since these things are pretty rare over here.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter