What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

1070 folding

MARSTG

So guys how is the production working out on a 1070? What are min max pad you get?

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
Still too warm in the basement to fold.. so I dont have updated numbers. Maybe next month.

akira749

I'm close to the numbers 3.0Charlie has. It always depends on the WU. Currently I have some Core21 that gives me around 670K. But sometimes it drops a bit.

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
I've been folding on my GPU for a little over a week now (basement is warm again...)
Anywhere from 500K-720K depending on which WU you get.

MARSTG

Any of your gtx 1070s are with the Micron memory and affected? Using them as display cards are you guys able to do anything else without being negatively affected : browsing, watching a movie and any other stuff?

Last edited:

akira749

Any of your gtx 1070s are with the Micron memory and affected? Using them as display cards are you guys able to do anything else without being negatively affected : browsing, watching a movie and any other stuff?

I have one with Samsung memory and the other one with Micron memory. I clearly saw a difference when I tried to OC the one with Micron to match the OC of the Samsung one!!!

For now, the rig is only use for folding so I haven't try to watch some movies with it.

Latest posts