What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

1155 dilemma: ASRock vs Asus

writhen

lowfat

Staff member
I would take the Asus in a heartbeat. Asrock has very poor warranty, once outside of Newegg's 30 days refund/replacement warranty you are required to pay $35 + shipping both ways to get any warranty work done. As for Asus, the last few boards I've had from them were great boards.

writhen

Hmm you make a good point. Ideally I'd wait for the P67 Classi as evga has their lifetime warranty but it's taking forever to get released and no one has an idea when it'll actually show up. This kind of suck as I have all of my other parts ready...just need a good mobo. newegg has been sold out on the asus for a while now, were supposed to be restocked today but they took the sign off their site.

writhen

Not sure I'm a fan of the Sabertooth. The only thing the UD7 is missing is UEFI but I guess it's not a big deal lol

AkG

+1 to the Sabertooth. Damn good mobos and I dont see why the p67 would be any different. THAT being said the GB is good gear too. :)

Latest posts