What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

11th annual folding contest at Anandtech !!

turtletrax

Banned
I had to roll all the way back to 372 series to get folding to work. What a joke. Finally got time to mess with it, but now I can't game on pretty much anything I am into right now. Hope NV gets off their asses and fix this baloney soon.

Anyways, ten days late, but will fold as much as I can for the rest of the comp.

372 drivers seem to be pretty good for folding. Has my 1080s at 1.9Mppd. Also have a Kepler Titan and a gtx 580 running for another 310Kppd. Not too shabby and could use the extra heat in the house with the cold snap outside ;)

Last edited:

BrainEater

Awesome.
I hear that about the extra heat !!
My roof is currently being redone.All of my soffits and mansards are wide open , my furnace has not shut off in two weeks.Needless to say the roofers ain't working either (and I don't blame them).
The only thing keeping my attached garage above zero ( and my condo livable) is this rig , the 3 1070's in it are running at 55c , 100% load.haha!!

:thumb:

turtletrax

Banned
Awesome.
I hear that about the extra heat !!
My roof is currently being redone.All of my soffits and mansards are wide open , my furnace has not shut off in two weeks.Needless to say the roofers ain't working either (and I don't blame them).
The only thing keeping my attached garage above zero ( and my condo livable) is this rig , the 3 1070's in it are running at 55c , 100% load.haha!!

Yikes, thats harsh. Hope they get you sorted out before carbon bendover season starts!

How many points are you getting with three 1070s?? I bounce between 1.7M and 1.9M with 2 1080 depending on work units and if I overclock.

Anyways, hope your furnace can take the beating long enough for your roof to be finished!!

BrainEater

Heehee , the furnace got to rest today.
----

This rig (3930k+3x 1070's) is doing 1.93 Mppd .I've got cpu(8) running as well , but that's like only 25k.

turtletrax

Banned
New drivers are bunk too. Failing units allover the place. Sorry guys. Can't play whack a mole with Nvidia. Just to busy at work.

Dead Things

Dang guys, I wish somebody had PM'd me about this! Didn't know about it until just now - been so preoccupied with the HWBOT Country Cup. Is there anything I can help with at this point?

Latest posts

Twitter