What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

144Hz Fluctuating GPU clock speeds

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Wow, really? Nice one. Cheers for the offer, but I live in the UK. Not sure how much it would be to send but I could cover the costs if it wouldn't be too much trouble? (Also not sure if it would be diminishing returns/ postage is through the roof.) Never the less, a generous offer

If interested message me
I have everything out anyways since I'm retesting a bunch of processors in preparation for the Skylake review next week. I'll throw a chip onto my backup Z77 board and see if it works. If it does, I'll message you and get shipping info for a price quote. I'm guessing shipping will be about $35-$45CAD.

With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if you could find a used, good condition multi card capable Z77 board for about 30-40GBP locally.

CF User

I have everything out anyways since I'm retesting a bunch of processors in preparation for the Skylake review next week. I'll throw a chip onto my backup Z77 board and see if it works. If it does, I'll message you and get shipping info for a price quote. I'm guessing shipping will be about $35-$45CAD.

With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if you could find a used, good condition multi card capable Z77 board for about 30-40GBP locally.
You would think so yeah, but I'm having a quick look around and finding they're either out of stock or original retail price. Some further search is needed on my part (obvs)

If you could that would be a big help!

What make is the MOBO d'you know? (Just so I can see what prices I'm up against)

Latest posts

Twitter