What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

163.69 Whql

G

Thanks, but I'm looking for personal testimonials/comments from people who have already installed it.
IDK have had 2 "display driver has quite working" since I upgraded to these drivers, both times were in Crysis so it very well could be the game since it is Beta, but then again never happened until I updated to these.

JD

Staff member
IDK have had 2 "display driver has quite working" since I upgraded to these drivers, both times were in Crysis so it very well could be the game since it is Beta, but then again never happened until I updated to these.

Try the new betas. Seems to greatly improve Crysis performance. I don't have Crysis beta though :sad:

r00tman

Wait, wait, wait...you have the Crysis beta on your PC?

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting <- Here, you know what to do... :ph34r:

G

Try the new betas. Seems to greatly improve Crysis performance. I don't have Crysis beta though :sad:
Thank jd will have to DL them, havnt had much time to play though, to dang busy. :(

mailaw

I just got my computer with vista and a 7900gs. Do i download all of the previous driver updates or just the new ones.

Latest posts

Twitter