What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2.1 PC Setup

AmuseMe

I’m looking for a decent computer audio 2.1 setup. Just want something basic (one cord going into the computer).

Music /

I was looking at these, which have been mentioned on the forum and seem solid:

Anything else worth checking out?

Prickly007

Klipsch Promedia 2.1 if you like bass, or something by Logitech maybe. There is not a lot of choice anymore in "computer speakers".

Dwayne

I am using a TV soundbar for my system. It has a wireless subwoofer and is connected with a single toslink cable. It works well. Some bookshelf speakers would be nice too, but I liked the soundbar. And there are a lot of them to choose from too!

clshades

I am using a TV soundbar for my system. It has a wireless subwoofer and is connected with a single toslink cable. It works well. Some bookshelf speakers would be nice too, but I liked the soundbar. And there are a lot of them to choose from too!
sound bar isn't a bad idea really.

JD

Staff member
Kanto and Audioengine would be the other choices I think, though a little more costly, especially if you add a sub too.

If music is the main use case, then you'd want to get the largest bookshelf you can fit on your desk or wherever. It'll help a lot with the low-end and to blend in with the sub (if you get one).

Latest posts