What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2 HAF932's?

ImmaPC

So I was generally looking up prices for a full tower case preferably under $300 (Sorry TJ09/ATCS 840 =( ). Reason being is that I'm going to fall short of a $300 case, but I'd still like to get my i7 setup rolling with decent temps. Naturally I went to the HAF932, but when I was on pricecanada looking up lowest price I came across 2:

Canadian Prices: Search Results

One's $2 cheaper, but I dunno why? Does it not have a big blaring red LED fan? Is it black without HAF on the side and the pinstripes in the side window? I looked up pictures and can't seem to find any revealing differences between the two? Should I flip a coin for this one?

donimo

probably so they can list it in 2 different categories...

I like the HAF, but not the bling (same reason I dont really like my 900, well one of the reasons)

Phobia

i don't know what you guys are looking at, but they look the same to me, except one doesn't have red LEDs at the front..

AkG

AFAIK there is only one HAF 932. If you look closely both are the same model number except in one case they left off the "-GP". ALL HAF's come std. w/ front red led. The second photo is of the HAF when its turned off :)

As for looks....it grows on you PDQ. :thumb:

Latest posts

Twitter