What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2 High End Video Cards for sale

Granger24

(FS) 2 High End Video Cards

Hey everyone, long time reader, first time poster.

I have a few used cards I no longer am in need of. They are as follows:

NVIDIA Quadro4 900 XGL (AGP 4x, 128MB) approx. value $190, willing to sell for $100.

ATI FireGL X3 - 256 approx. value $800-850, willing to sell for $500.

Seeing as these cards are discontinued, yet still are in high demand, and are great working cards for workstations, I believe this is a great deal.

WILL SELL AS A PACKAGED DEAL FOR $450.

Anyone interested?

Attachments

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Please post pictures and prices as per buy and sell rules.

It would also help if you put your location in your profile just in case folks are only interested in a local purchase.

Dead Things

In my opinion, the quoted values of both these cards are inflated (especially the FireGL) due to the fact these cards are discontinued, rare and have zero demand. Actual value should probably be below current entry-level workstation GPUs (i.e., somewhere in the $100-$150 range).

Just my opinion, feel free to ignore it at will.

Good luck with your sale Granger!

low351

Unfortunately Dead things is right Granger. The "buy it now" price for these cards on eBay is $50 and $200 respectively. Given that these are such special cards I doubt you'll get an uninformed buyer therefore they'll be aware of the street value.

Twitter