What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2 little trouble.

martin_metal_88

Hey guys. Here I have 2 issue that I can't find a solution ( except re-installing windows witch I would try not to do ) First is really annoying. The rig in my sig is victim of a wierd bug. It always lost focus. I can type here and in 1 or 2 minute it will stop to because my desktop will become the focused application. It's like, when you run a 3DM 2K6 and someone talk to you on MSN, the bench shut down and say lost focus. About the same. Computer OC is stable have pass last 24 hours orthos and previous 12 hours on Prime 95. I know that I am not really precise so ask me for more if you need;)

For the second problem. It's on my GF laptop. There is a wierd windows named Proprieties of Cfg opening all time she open the laptop. Even if I hit the Restoration button on the down right it will still re-appear at next boot up. I give you a pic of it.

Ask for more.

Attachments

• wierd.jpg
    wierd.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 118

Caldezar

the CFG properties issue on your gf's laptop sounds very much like the "bdoor-zar" trojan. Have you run an up to date scan on it?

Not sure about the focus issue...

martin_metal_88

Seriously I have never think about running a scan, I think I will do it tonight with the Nod32 online scan. Thx for the advice.

Ask for more.

Latest posts