What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2012 not a good year for gaming?

Cheakamus

I've been playing kingdom of Amalur before D3 came out. It's not bad if you like RPG. Looking forward to try Guild war 2 and Torchlight 2.

Bean Counter

This year there was Diablo3 and ME3, so far and both have been huge let downs and looking forward to the rest of this year the only thing that really peeks my interest now is Borderlands2.
so true...really looking forward to Borderlands2. i'm still playing the 1st one...done every character and all playthroughs.

JJThomp

I've been playing kingdom of Amalur before D3 came out. It's not bad if you like RPG. Looking forward to try Guild war 2 and Torchlight 2.

Guildwars 2 is really good i have put a lot of hours in on beta weekends (in level 35)

Bond007

Not that it is a graphics intensive game, but I believe Starcraft Heart of the Swarm will be coming out later this year...I enjoy SCII to melt away a bit of time. Nothing like getting bored and cheesing someone to make them angry and you feel better.

JJThomp

Not that it is a graphics intensive game, but I believe Starcraft Heart of the Swarm will be coming out later this year...I enjoy SCII to melt away a bit of time. Nothing like getting bored and cheesing someone to make them angry and you feel better.

It's nice until you get cheesed even harder.

tzetsin

Im pretty excited about prototype 2 actually. Prototype just never got the love it deserved. All to often i get games and then never play em, or start em and quickly tire, but this was a game i played through and enjoyed right to the end.

NSdeadly1

Guildwars 2 is being released August 28 for those that don't know already. It truly is going to be the best mmo out there and will be the new standard IMO. Can't wait for Borderlands 2 as well.